now browsing by category
The Dins are thrilled to announce the dates for our Fall auditions! A world-famous reputation, a rich tradition and heritage, a close family of alumni, sold out concerts across the globe, spring-break on the shores of Bermuda, and a 16+ country World Tour are just a few of the reasons to try out! If you like to sing, we want to hear you! The Dins will be holding preliminary auditions at the following times and locations:
- Saturday, September 5, 12:30-3 PM: Green Room, Annenberg Basement [Map]
- Sunday, September 6, 5-7:30 PM: Green Room, Annenberg Basement [Map]
- Monday, September 7, 3:30-6 PM: Green Room, Annenberg Basement [Map]
For more information on our audition process, please see our auditions information page here.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Hi all! On this wonderful day, six fabulous Din babies were born. We are pleased to introduce:
Din #230 Billy Cox
Din #231 Aaron Argyres
Din #232 James Baskerville
Din #233 Jacques Berguig
Din #234 Sydney Mukasa
Din #235 Leon Pan
We are so proud to call these six gentlemen Dins, and we are excited to welcome them into the Din family. Congratulations!
The Dins are leaving once again for their Summer world tour, and we want to see YOU at one of our many concerts and performances! Here are the various places the Dins will leave a little greener than before:
- Boston, MA (May 31-June 1)
- London, England (June 1-5)
- Copenhagen, Denmark (June 5-9)
- Wohlen, Switzerland (June 10-14)
- Strasbourg, France (June 14-18)
- Paris, France (June 18-22)
- Luxembourg (June 22-25)
- Free Travel Time (June 25-29)
- Osaka, Japan (June 29-July 2)
- Tokyo, Japan (July 3-5)
- Choshi, Japan (July 5-7)
- Seoul, South Korea (July 7-10)
- Shanghai, China (July 10-13)
- Hong Kong (July 13-20)
- Pattaya, Thailand (July 21-24)
- Bangkok, Thailand (July 24-27)
- Singapore (July 27-August 3)
- Sydney, Australia (August 3-7)
- San Francisco, CA (August 7-8)
- East Hampton, NY (August 9-12)
Join us for our Spring 2014 auditions on Sunday, 4/13, 12pm – 2pm (Quincy Bullitt Room) and Monday, 4/14, 10pm – 12am (Winthrop Tonkens Room). Open to all male degree-seeking Harvard students, the preliminary audition consists of a range test, pitch-matching exercises, and an optional sight-reading selection. Additionally, auditionees are asked to prepare a 1-2 minute solo.
This year the Dins had the lucky opportunity to continue our tradition of performing for the senior members of the Atria communities in Rye and Stamford! We had an amazing time with these two communities, and soon the Dins will post photos of our experiences both talking with and performing for the people we met.